Tuesday, October 29, 2013

home bodies

 We seem to be fighting the sniffles that never ends at our house!  For a group of ladies who keeps quite busy, being sick means we have slowed wwwaaaayyyyy down this past week.  We have become home bodies.  So no pumpkin patch as planned, no final Plunge n Play class for Amelia basically just a whole lot of hanging at home.  I must say though the slow paced days have been nice.  They allow us to read more stories, watch more movies and enjoy our home more. I love that the girls wanted to wear their big flower head bands and jewelled rings!! They REQUESTED to match headbands and I LOVE IT!  Oh how I adore them.
 

 Our big girl looking so cute watching a movie on the iPAD while I do laundry.


 
I personally feel better after I am dressed and ready for the day, even if it is just a day at home. Kind of a mental health thing for me I've discovered.
 
P.S. Really sick days do require full out PJ days though!
 
~ Mrs. P


No comments: