Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Gymnastics Girls

 
These chicks, I tell you they are pretty special.
We kind of have a sweet deal for gymnastics this fall, both girls have class....wait.for.it....at the same time YEAH!!!! It worked out fabulous and is turning out to be pretty fun, because Stella is just two I didn't know how it would go but it is great. We were sick and then in Fort McMurray for a week so missed two classes and the ladies had a few comments from their friends.  I think it made Amelia feel special to know that she was missed.  As for Miss Stella, missing classes meant it was a bit of an adjustment even though she stays with me in the parented class. Change and new things are tough yo!  It is great to get to do this and I love when we are working on an area near Amelia so I can be sneaky and watch her. Today she did great bum drops on the trampoline and flashed me a smile, with two big thumbs up - love it!  At one point after walking sideways along a beam Stella says to me, "mom thumbs up".  Perhaps I use thumbs up a lot?!
I know I say it often but I adore them.
 
~ Momma P


No comments: