Nothing compares to the job I have.
Granted there are some very challenging moments.
I love our little ladies faces in both these pics, our beautiful, happy girls!!!(Ignore that I am wearing the same earrings, they are heavy in rotation right now as a personal fav)
We continue to slug away through Mr.P's shutdown and he also has to be away for work sooooooo I have been psyching myself up, trying to be all positive about going solo. Even though he is working these crazy long hours the few we have him at home with us each night are wonderful, he will be missed.
Nothing compares to my job:
*where else can you work without wearing a bra (a bit of honesty)
*I get paid in hugs and kisses
*I am fortunate to see our little peeps 'firsts'
*the day starts with warm oatmeal, together at the table and
*the day ends with snacks/scriptures/prayers/stories, together on the couch
*'meetings' involve playing with friends or learning new songs or picking out books...sometimes all three in one 'meeting'
*my bosses are so entertaining, they are also quick to forgive when my job performance isn't at its best
*the time and energy I put into this job do not even compare to the joy I get out of it
I may have shared this in a blog post before but I totally remember driving to school, heading to a teaching job I loved...like LOVED, yet wishing and hoping for the opportunity to be mother. To be privileged to stay with them each day, watch them grow, teach them and love them. As Graham and I did different things to try and be parents we knew it would be worth it, being parents had to be great BUT we had no idea! It is beyond what we ever thought, the happiness, the joy, the fun and gosh how hard. I wasn't joking when I wrote that I'm psyching myself up for Mr.P to be away, solo is hard. Kudos to the single parents in the world, a sidekick is wonderful. Especially my sidekick, he's the best!
I totally have the BEST JOB EVER!!!
~ Mrs. P
1 comment:
I remember your desire to be a mama and the pain every time one of us, at school, ended up pregnant. Enjoy every minute with your beautiful ladies, you deserve it all :)
Post a Comment