Oh la la Dresses : So you know how before you have children and you think things are adorable but impractical, but you buy them anyway and give as gifts. Well we bought the adorable and impractical for ourselves!!!! When we first found out we were pregnant with Amelia we were on vacation in San Francisco and entered this crazy children's boutique. (In my defence we had been wanting babies for 6 years) We knew we were having a little girl and went a little crazy, ok I went a little crazy and then Graham carried all of the bags around for me. Well, we now have two little girlies and they both fit into two dresses we bought from the crazy boutique in San Fran. I think they are just darling, sweet and classy! I will admit though Amelia's is dry clean only (who buys that for kid???) and I may have been afraid to let her wear it to church for fear of the snack in nursery class BUT they are meant to be worn and I thought they looked so darn cute.
Oh Crazy : Miss Amelia is into doing a crazy eyes pose, which is both hilarious and scary. Where did this come from???? I am more a fan of her squinting fake smile pose. Love this chick though.
~ Momma P
1 comment:
Probs my fav part of these pics is the change. First pic, hair accessories, freshly pressed dresses, nice background. Then the second, no hair accessories, slippers and pj's and a ripped chip bag. Awesome!! hehe - Auntie Al
Post a Comment