Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tribute to World Junior Hockey 2012

Having season tickets to the Oilers does bring some excitement, even if it is not their playing this year :(
We were able to score tickets to the 2012 World Jr. games held in Edmonton/Calgary.  I will be the first to admit that going to a game is not always my top choice of things to do when I have Mr. P all to my self but we had the tickets bought so ya know.  Since the dude is still working insane hours and was fortunate to be able to see some evening games, I joined him with a smile....ok I eventually did smile.  I must say that it was actually pretty AMAZING!!!!!  I joined him for 3 Canada games and it was seriously so fun!  The crowd was a sea of red, the cheering n chanting, the enthusiasm for goals, just awesome!

One of the coolest things was when they put a huge Canadian flag into the crowd and it was passed around the arena....seriously one of the coolest things.  It was fun to go and fun to spend time with Mr. P, I really like the guy a lot and miss having him around.

~ Mrs. P

1 comment:

Karen said...

AWWWW so sweet, time together is the best. And you are so LUCKY, I would've loved to go to some Juniors games!! That's great hockey :)