At bedtime we are still doing the 'Happy/Favourite' thing about our day and I love hearing what Amelia says.
We had a very busy day in the city, jam packed with cousin time and outside fun. We had a morning play date with the Stannix family and Amelia said that playing with the ladybug at Cami's house was one of her favourite things. The other thing she said was catching bubbles with her sister and prince Kingston (as he is affectionately known). We hooked up with them at Gramma n Grandpa Hudkins. Kind of cool because I had snapped a few pictures of both things she mentioned. Amelia has been asking before bed and then again in the morning, where we are going? who we get to see? She likes being busy I guess and she LOVED spending the day with her family.
My highlight of the day was welcoming home Mom and Gramma from their 3 week European Vacation. They went to Poland to see where Gramma's mother was born, they stopped over in Germany, then hung out with family friend Margo in Scotland, finally flying home out of London. I have really, really missed being able to call my mom about anything and everything so seeing her made me smile so big!!!!!!!
Just another happy day!
~ Mrs. P
No comments:
Post a Comment