Friday, May 24, 2013

moments with momma







 
Kind of a day in the life, minus the tantrums and I actually did my hair. Ha!
 


I have some very talented friends and one such friend wanted to capture
`Momma`s and their Little`s`
 as a celebration of Mother`s Day.  I really have been trying to get in the pics with the kiddos so they have photo memories that include their parents but it isn`t always easy to find a flat surface, fiddle with the zoom and set the timer.  I decided to go for it and have Lady Shutter Bug come over.  I wept tears (because I am a big baby) when I looked at the images she captured.  Her philosophy/style is to snag real interaction, not so much of the ridged posed pictures....I LOVE THE RESULT!!!!  This truly feels like our everyday life captured.  We read, we dress up, we dance and spin, tell secrets and giggle.  Weirdly no tantrums occured during the photo shoot, frankly a photo or two of those moments would have been pretty real too!
 




 
 



 
We have the coolest chicks ever!  For real they rock. 
Fun fact: my brown beaded necklace was my Great-Grandma Lepine`s and I love to wear it. I also
 wear a gold chain with two charms, each has an initial for `A`melia and `S`tella.
 
xoxo Momma P


1 comment:

The Stannix's said...

Lovely lovely pictures cousin! Adore the black and whites. Great moments captured!