Thursday, May 9, 2013

soooooo loving spring


The sun has been shinning and the grass is getting green, we are LOVING it!!!!  Well we love the grass in other yards because we still have dirt in ours.  Our little Stella totally enjoys being outside and often tears happen when we have to come in. 
 
Apparently my women are 'gatherers' and the top two things to hunt and gather are sticks and rocks.  Everywhere we go they find interesting rocks and sticks.  Today I left 4 rocks and some sticks in a parking lot because they were floating around in our vehicle....not joking! I kind of wish I had kept them for us to paint, an idea for later I guess.   After Rhyme n Storytime this week we hung out enjoying the sun and grass, picking up sticks.  Stella also found our first ladybug of the season and was smitten.
 
I adore my little ladies in their polka dot jackets, they look so darling.   Every time they wear them I am asked at least once if they are twins, ha!  They do love matching, for real Amelia requests it.  I am totally a fan and will continue to be a geek with matching purchases until they start saying no way! That will be a sad day because they really do look so sweet!


We have also been doing some fun spring crafting and painted some ladybugs on cardboard with a friend.  We are serious fans of paints!!!!!!
 
 
~ Mrs. P


No comments: