Fanatics, I tell you!!!!
These ladies are serious fans of Root Beer Floats. It is funny because I don't think that Amelia even had pop until she was 3 and here my little Stella who isn't yet 2 is all over the Root Beer Floats. (I should state that this is the ONLY time they get pop.) Anyway, we all LOVE having floats as a special treat. Perhaps it has to do with getting a spoon and straw or perhaps it has to do with all of the sweetness. Either way it is a delicious, special treat. Even without our Dad around we still try to have weekly Family Home Evening or FHE. We always start with Ring-Around-The-Rosy and end with some kind of novelty treat. It is always worth the effort to prepare. Sometimes it means leaving dinner dishes or skipping bath to make it happen but it is ALWAYS worth it! I am always impressed by what the girls retain and that also makes it worth the effort.
A testament to the fact that 'good things aren't easy'.
~ Momma P
No comments:
Post a Comment