Tuesday, May 28, 2013

cutie pies



 
I am a picture-aholic and I am fully aware of it!!!!  However, by taking a ton of pictures of the people you love so dearly there are bound to be beautiful moments captured...just saying. Love these moments captured above.
 
The Birds are so kind to us, they are kind in general but are really kind to us when our Dad is working a lot.  They come to our place or lately because little baby Neely has joined the family it is easier if we go to their place.  They have us over often  and it helps me stay sane.  They invited us over after church on Sunday and we had prearranged to have our girlies match (minus baby Neely), so of course we took a few pics.  Amelia and Stella are actually super into matching and love to wear the same things, they actually request it... oh my heart loves it!!!!!!!  Needless to say they were thrilled to match cousin Jacey.  Our spring weather has been warm then cool so Alyson suggested this may be our last Sunday getting to wear these fleece heart dresses.  They were on clearance and actually may be night gowns but paired with cute baby legs they are dressy enough for church.  Stella loved that they had hearts and kept pointing out the "pink hearts" or "orange hearts"....oh I love that her language is coming, such a window into all that she actually knows.  It was a fun day!!  No matter how crazy getting ready for church is or how crazy the kiddos behave during sacrament it is ALWAYS worth it!  So often listening and learning for those 3 hours helps charge me up so I can carry on for the next 6 days.  Often such simple spiritual insights occur like a new approach to prayer.  Just little personal pick me ups that I need.  Life is good and seriously when I look at these pictures of our big girls, life is soooooo good!
 
~ Mrs. P



No comments: